House for sale minutes from Edmonton, acreage lot, city water and sewer. Price just reduced.
House for sale less than 10 minutes from WEST EDMONTON MALL. Super quick to get here and easy to find.
This beautiful Edmonton / Spruce Grove house MUST sell!
Price just reduced to $649,000
Great location 5 Min from Anthony Henday and Edmonton conveniences but tucked into a quiet natural setting.
You have got to see it - we have got to sell it!
Located in Helenslea Heath on Edmonton city line just 1/2 mile NORTH off the Yellowhead Hwy.
This is a country home minutes from Edmonton, St. Albert and Spruce Grove.
About this Edmonton House For Sale.
-2 Story Stucco
-3 Bedrooms with Large Den
- large double attached garage
-very large storage room under the deck for garden tools etc.
-Large great room with soaring vaulted ceilings bring in rush of sunlight
-Spectacular open loft area looks over a grand spacious great room
-Gorgeous 16 foot front windows and lots of natural light.
-French door opens on to large maintenance free deck
-Double French doors lead into master bedroom with spacious sitting area and ensuite.
-Cosy and spacious family room.
-This is a well-kept very modern home.
-Entire house recently re-painted, neutral colours throughout.
-Large open kitchen with ceramic tile, lots of natural light, cupboard space, pantry and moveable island.
2852 sq feet livable space
Approximately 4,143 sq feet of total livable space on all three floors.
(1367 sq feet on main floor, 1485 sq ft on 2nd floor, 1291 sq ft in basement).
-Hardwood flooring professionally installed throughout about 3 years ago – it’s stunning! About $40,000 of value.
-The basement was developed at the same time with neutral coloured durable cork flooring and gas fireplace. About $40,000 of value. The basement is all open space making it a perfect space for a pool table, exercise equipment, play room, or another bedroom complete with washroom and a fireplace.
-The house has city sewer and city water service.
-Sprinkler system installed for fire safety.
-Large deck – no maintenance coating.
-Water softener recently installed.
-Central vacuuming on all 3 floors
-Water purifier installed in kitchen.
Property Tax (2012): $3794.38
About the Lot
The lot is .59 of an acre situated in a quiet private cul-de-sac.
Lots of mature trees for privacy.
2 Stone work patios and a fire pit.
Underground sprinklers on lawn and beds.
Where the House is located and what’s nearby:
- The location of this house is IDEAL. It’s a private setting but quick easy access to major highways and conveniences.
- The house is located on a paved road just off 231 Street on Edmonton’s west side.
- It’s 5 minutes to get on the Anthony Henday, about 15 min to Edmonton city center, and about 20 minutes to Spruce Grove. It’s right on the city line between Edmonton and Parkland County. Thanks to the Anthony Henday extension, it’s only a 35 minute drive to the Edmonton International Airport.
- The Subdivision is called Helenslea Heath and is located 1/2 mile north off the Yellowhead Hwy
- You can get to SuperStore or Save-On Foods in West Edmonton within 10 - 15 minutes. Or, if you prefer you can drive to the Superstore in Spruce Grove in about 15 minutes.
- St. Albert is just a few minutes away on the back roads, or get on the Anthony Henday and exit on St. Albert Trail
- The new Lowe’s located in west Edmonton is about 7 minutes away.
- The Wal-Mart Shopping Center on Stony Plain Road with shops, Golf Town, and Furniture stores is about 7 minutes away.
- There is a pizza place, liquor store, gas station and convenience store 5 minutes away on 215 St, Edmonton.
- There are two skating ponds one right down the road from our home, and another larger one within a 5 minute walk.
- This quiet peaceful, clean and crime-free country setting is perfect for a young family or a retired couple. The neighbourhood is superb with nice people and friendly families.
- There are walking paths 5 minutes away around Big Lake.
- Lois Hole Provincial Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Attention GOLFERS! If you are a golfer, you will be thrilled to know the house is a 5 minute drive from the Glendale Golf and Country Club.
Dragon’s Head Par 3 course is 5 minutes away.
Deer Meadows Golf Course is just down the Yellow head highway about 10 minutes.
Other Advantages of this location:
Taxes are considerably less expensive than St. Albert
The Anthony Henday makes getting to all areas of the city of Edmonton, St. Albert, and the airport, fast and convenient.
—> Call today to book an appointment for a private showing.
DIRECTIONS: Take Yellowhead Hwy West, take 231 St Exit. Drive NORTH then take left into HELENSLEA HEATH subdivision. Follow road as it curves to right then to left, house is at back of cul-de-dac. #35. 10 min from West Edmonton Mall.
List Price: $649,000 (JUST REDUCED!)